Technical Support Specialist
Salary£18,000 - £24,000
Perks24 days' holiday entitlement, Laptop, Mobile, Use of Company Vehicle and Pension Scheme
As a Technical Support Specialist, you’re responsible for guiding people to the fullest use of our products and services. You will build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate and loyal customers through listing to their needs and providing the necessary solutions and support required.
Reporting to our Senior Technical Specialist, you will be introduced to a wide variety of exciting and diverse customer environments along with our very own hosted services. Our sales and account management team will be engaging with you and inviting you to meet with potentially new and existing customers to explore and develop solutions through the sales cycle to delivery and on to support.
To love this role, here’s the type of person we are looking for:
- You are passionate about solving problems and helping people.
- You are incredibly positive and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You are an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You are a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and develop your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just getting it done.
Here are some skills we think will come in handy:
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Patience, grace and of course a sense of humour.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft end-user cloud and server products, VMware, Data Networking, Cyber Security and Server Virtualisation.
- Industry knowledge and an appreciation that the demands of businesses, their use of technology and technology itself is always changing.
- Comfortable with customer-facing meetings, producing accurate documentation and working within a demanding environment.
In return, we offer you a:
- Competitive Salary.
- 24 days’ holiday entitlement plus public bank holidays.
- Use of a company vehicle when visiting our customers.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- An investment in developing your skills and knowledge through attending training course and gaining certifications.
Interested? Pick up the phone for an informal discussion with our managing director or alternatively email email@example.com with your details and a copy of your latest CV or point us in the direction of your LinkedIn profile.
Other Available Jobs
Business Development Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
With ambitions to reach in excess of £2million turnover within the next three years, we are looking for an experienced Business Development professional working within the Managed IT Services industry to join our team.Read More